Many people have hair in their buttcrack. This hair can be uncomfortable and unattractive. There are some tips on how to shave your buttcrack hair that will reduce the discomfort and allow a person to be smooth. Men and women often have hair in this area. They do not have to live with embarrassing hair any longer. The following steps are so important to shave your buttcrack hair properly.
Steps on how to shave your buttcrack hair
1. Be sure to use some type of shaving cream on your buttcrack. This shaving cream should offer some type of protection for the skin. There are also shaving creams that are designed for people with sensitive skin.
2. Before shaving be sure to clean your buttcrack and the surrounding area. You are going to be touching this area and it is important that your buttcrack is clean and then it is dried off properly. If you do not clean your buttcrack you can get bacteria on your hands and transfer it to other parts of your body. Your finger will not have a pleasant smell to it as well. This is just a natural thing that happens in this area. When in doubt clean and dry it.
3. Shaving buttcrack hair is going to require a little bit of flexibility. If will be easy if you stand with your leg on the sink counter that way you can reach this area. A mirror will help you see your backside and allow you to know what you are doing with the razor. While people can reach their butt they can usually not see what they are doing when they are saving.
4. When learning how to shave your buttcrack hair the first and the most important step is to use the right type of razor. Electric razors are recommended for this area. If you use a blade to shave when it passes over your skin for the second time it may cause irritation. Irritation is something that you do not want in this area.
5. Before using the razor on the hair take a small pair of scissors and try to trim the hairs. It will be easier to shave shorter hairs. This way the crack will end up smooth. If this is your first time shaving trimming is an important lesson when learning how to shave your buttcrack hairs. The razor will have a hard time with very long hairs so they need to be cut down. This will also decrease the chance for the skin to become irritated.
6. After the shaving itself it completed you need to make sure you take care of your skin. You should apply a skin protection product to your buttcrack. When shaving there will be ingrown hairs as the hair grows back it. This can lead to itching and irritation. These protection products will help the skin from becoming chapped. It will also kept prevent the skin from getting itchy and help prevent rashes from forming.
These are some tips on how to shave your buttcrack hairs. Men and women often have hair in this area. They do not have to live with embarrassing hair any longer. They can easily shave this hair and can have a smooth body in every part.